Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Checking in

I thought I would check in really quick and let you know how things are going. I was thinking the other day about how much I haven't been sewing when I realized I have actually done some just not as much as I was pre-baby. So here is a small list of what I have sewn post baby. I'm hoping to get pictures up here one of these days.

-Mai Tei baby carrier
-replace the back portion of the bouncer chair cover
-2T size jumper for my shop
-7 burp clothes for my shop

WIP (work in progress)
- working on designing/fitting a pattern for a Halloween costume for my baby. He is going to be a candy corn. I'm really excited about this because it will be my first "clothing" pattern that I have made from scratch.

I mentioned my shop up there but I'm still working on getting it going. If anyone has advise on shipping options and what they find works best I would love to hear about it. Oh and I will be participating in Amy's bloggers quilt festival, so check back in a few days to see the quilt I picked.

No comments: